Monday 14 January 2019

My Introduction




Hello Everyone , My name is Harish   and   I’m  not a writer.

By Profession I’m an Engineer . I am creating this blog to tell stories from my Adventure trip.
My blog will focus on these trips and my experiences like how to plan,what to take with ,where to stay and enjoy the trip.
I have a passion for exploring places . Immersing myself in local culture and creating my adventure  stories through writing, photography and video.




I truly believe that travel change my life.You’ll never be the same after you travel. You learn patience, tolerance and empathy while you travel. You learn a  new culture  and there living style.By end of the trip you will change your way of thinking, your circle and your community for the better life style. With my adventure travel  blog I’ll help you embrace that change through my experiences on the road, tips & tricks, location guides, and opinion pieces.
I’ll share my stories, photos & video from the places I visit and the cultures I explore. Also I’ll tell the  tip’s & tricks to help you how  to spend your day.
I want this blog to inspire you, to inform you and to add adventure  to your life.
 I hope you’ll join me on my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment