Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tejas express : My first Impression on India’s first luxury train



Hello everyone .Today I am writing about my journey on Tejas Express from Mumbai to Goa.

I am telling you the facilities like tejas express mumbai to Goa booking , tejas express ticket price , tejas express food ,Safety, Entertainment. 




It’s January 2019, wifey first birthday after marriage in first week of the month. So “Goa trip to banta hai “. I planned a Goa trip. I booked hotel and ready to book flight  but suddenly I stopped and search for Tejas express . Because somewhere I read a luxurious train start from Mumbai to Goa

 I search for Mumbai to Goa  on IRCTC and found tejas express. Train no 22119  from CSTM to Karmali station. I check the time table of the train. what I found the time table of the train was fit in my schedule. 

The train 22119 leave Mumbai CST at 5:00 am and reach Karmali station at 13:30 pm. The time was perfect because all the hotel check in time are after 12:00 . The train stop only in five station (Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Ratnagiri, kudal station ) in between CSTM and Karmali station. The average speed of the train in between 130 -150 kmph. Tejas Express operate 3 days a week in monsoon period and five days a week in non monsoon period. Only two types of coach are available in this train.One is Executive AC chair car(58 seating capacity) and other  is  Only AC chair car (78 seating capacity). The executive fare is 2940.00 (with food ) and 2540.00(without food).For chair car  fare is 1850 .00 (with food ) 1220.00 (without food).
     I booked two chair car ticket from Thane to Karmali station. My tickets are conformed. I started packing for an Adventure trip to Goa.



My train was on Friday 5:30 am from Thane station. I wake up at 4 : 00 am because I have to reach the station before 5:30 am. We ready  before 4:45 am and booked a ola. I reached station at 5 : 10 am.  I enquiry and came to know that the train was late 40 min. So we wear waiting for next 40 min in station. In that 40 min I take some video, photos and snacks.



   After 40 min I saw a orange yellow theme train come to words us. I saw the train no and it was our train . The train looks beautiful from outside. Totally dust proof . Train stop and we get into our coach. When I entered I was socked “ Bhai ye train hai ya plane “.






Our seat number was 73-74 which was second last seat of coach. We go to our seat and sit . The view from backside was surprised me. LCD screen in every backside of seat. The train have fire suppression system and smoke detection  for safety of the passenger. A GPS  system & wifi installed  for real time navigation. Tejas Express has Braille assistance installed for visually challenged passenger. Headphone jack in every LCD screen.If you don’t take  your earphone or headphone don’t worry . You buy Earphone only 20 rupee . The earphone is not so good  in sound quality  but for that journey  its ok. When you start the LCD there are preloaded hindi video song ( 80s -90s ),hindi movie and some English movie. 





If you book with meal then be sure your stomach is empty. Because in your 8 hour journey you will get breakfast , tea , then soup and at the end lunch. Quality is good .I ordered veg meal and enjoy my meal.



After heavy lunch I sleep for 30 min. At 2:30 pm we reach  Karmali station. That’s my journey  on Tejas express. If you are going from Mumbai to Goa then you must experience india’s first luxury train.




If you like my post please comment and share . Wait for my  next post .My nexy post is on  India’s first cruise  Mumbai – Goa – Mumbai . Angriya cruise.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice and Valauble Information. To Get more information about Holidays Packages, Please visit us on mumbai to goa ship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have already done this trip you can see my post .

      Delete
  2. Well That's Awesome Blog Trip to india is a great experience for tourist
    Everyone should must go with Luxury India Trip once in Life.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Awesome work ! I am planning to travel but I was confused about flight bookings, your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for mumbai to goa cruise ticket booking. Nice post, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete